About Salon 2017
The Salon is a world wide gathering of some of the top artists and decorative painters. It is an exciting and unique Art show of masters from different countries who exhibit their work, teach master-classes, discuss old and new techniques, products and information in the field.
The Salon is a non-profit organization, which began in 1992 in Belgium with a small gathering of professionals. It reconvened in 1996 and has been coming together in growing numbers every year since. Read More…
During the Salon Show You Will See
- Exhibition Paintings by Salon Artists from 21 countries.
- Live Demonstrations in which every Salon artist will paint during the show. Visitors are welcome to come all 4 days of the show to watch progress, ask questions and learn techniques and secrets from the masters of Salon.
- Master-classes by some artists of Salon.
- A beautiful group mural painted live by master participants, to be donated to a worthy cause at the end of the show.
- Salon Artists represent and own art schools, academies and successful businesses in 21 countries. They will share with you the styles, and traditional techniques of their countries and visions.